Good morning, Douglaston.
Halloween is almost here, so the time for making plans is now. Be sure to check out Patch's list of events taking place in northeast Queens this weekend as well as a list of horror movies to watch on Oct. 31.
And stop by the site later today for a Halloween safety tips guide. This afternoon, we will also post our weekly Parent Talk column. The topic is how to keep your child in good health during flu season.
Here are 5 Things You Need to Know This Weekend:
1. View our photos of in the community, check out our taking place this weekend and read our to watch at home and alone in the dark.
2. Later today, drop back by for Patch's Halloween safety tips.
3. At 2 p.m., read Parent Talk to get tips on how to help prevent your child from getting the flu this fall.
4. Fort Totten will host haunted lantern tours this evening. for more information.
5. The Alley Pond Adventure Course will host a on Sunday at 10 a.m.