1. Beginning Monday, at 7:00am, the Nostrand Avenue Project, the repair of Nostrand Ave through Bedford-Stuyvesant, begins. Monday will kick off Phase I, starting at Nostrand Ave between Greene and Flushing. Make a note of that section, and alternate travel, if you need to travel through the area.
2. On Thursday, May 17, at 6:00 p.m., take part in the , at the Brooklyn Museum, 200 Eastern Parkway, Bklyn, NY
3. On Thursday, May 17, at 8:00 p.m., don’t miss out on at Brooklyn Beso Restaurant located at 370 Lewis Avenue.
4. On Thursday, May 17, 2012, at 6:30 p.m., the Brooklyn Museum will feature “,” at 200 Easter Parkway, Bklyn, NY.
5. Important weekday and weeknight planned service changes for the A Line: From
12:01 AM to 5 AM, Tue to Fri, May 15 – 18, Manhattan-bound A trains run express from Utica Av to Hoyt-Schermerhorn.
Also, from 10 AM to 3 PM, Tue to Fri, May 15 – 18, A service operates in two sections:
1. Between 207 St and Lefferts Blvd.
2. Between Rockaway Blvd and Far Rockaway, every 20 minutes.
• To continue your trip, transfer at Rockaway Blvd.
10 PM Wed to 4:45 AM Thu, May 16 – 17
A Shuttle trains and buses replace A trains between Howard Beach and Far Rockaway. Rockaway Park Shuttle trains operate between Far Rockaway and Rockaway Park.
Free shuttle buses operate between Howard Beach and Far Rockaway, non-stop.