Intern responsibilities will include
- maintaining social media and e-mail marketing campaigns for online fundraiser as well as event
- assisting with marketing and maintenance of online fundraiser
- general assistance to the Artistic Director, Production Manager and other Staff
- Working knowledge of social media including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Experience with Mail Chimp or other mass email software
- Knowledge of Word, creating spreadsheets, and Google docs
- Good communication skills and work ethic
Must be available the entire day June 22 and June 23, no exceptions.
Interns will be compensated with a modest stipend and letters of recommendation.
If interested please send cover letter, resume and contact info to firstname.lastname@example.org.