- Basic Life Support Provider of the Year
- Advance Life Support Provider of the Year
- EMS Communication Specialist of the Year
- Registered Professional Nurse of Excellence
- Physician of Excellence, EMS
- Educator of Excellence
- EMS Volunteer of the Year
- Youth Provider of the Year
- EMS Leadership
- EMS Agency of the Year
- Civilian Award
- Dawson Leadership Award
- Agency Quality and Safety Award
Deputy County Executive Kevin J. Plunkett will be hosting the event with the Deputy Commissioner of Emergency Services, Jennifer Wacha.
Additionally, more than 200 police officers, firefighters, EMTs, and Paramedics will be recognized for lifesaving events – situations where patients were successfully resuscitated after cardiac or respiratory arrest.
The program is expected to run from 7pm until 9pm and more than 400 attendees are expected.
Date: May 19, 2014 at 7:00pm
Location: Sleepy Hollow High School Auditorium