KMA Costumed Story Time; Northern Westchester Food Festival
2. Westmoreland Sanctuary announced that it is holding "Meet the Critters," which will be on Saturday at 1 p.m. and will allow folks to meet the place's various animals.
3. The Northern Westchester Food Festival will be held on Sunday from 3:30 p.m. to 6 p.m., according to Chappaqua's Temple Beth El of Northern Westchester, which will be hosting it. Several restaurants from the area will have their foods available for the festival, which is $18 for each person or $36 for each family. The festival supports Mazon, which helps fight hunger. It is cosponsored by the chambers of commerce from Chappaqua-Millwood, Mount Kisco, Armonk, Pleasantville and Briarcliff Manor, along with Inside Chappaqua. Tickets can be bought in person or online at this link.
4. The Lewisboro Sustainability Committee announced that it will have a screening of "Empowered: Power FROM the People," which is about Tompkins County, NY trying to rely completely on renewable energy. The screening will be on Saturday at 7 p.m. at the Lewisboro Library.
5. The New Castle Historical Society announced that it is holding the 45th Annual Chappaqua Antiques Show. It will be held on Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. at Westorchard Elementary School. The historical society will also honor local first responders, including the Chappaqua Fire Department, Millwood Fire Department and Chappaqua Volunteer Ambulance Corps.
6. The Presbyterian Church of Mount Kisco announced that it's hosting the Amphion String Quartet, which will perform on Saturday at 4 p.m.
7. St. Mark's Episcopal Church in Mount Kisco announced that it will host James Litton, who will be conducting a choir, on Sunday at 3:15 p.m.