School Board, Planning Board Meetings
1. The Katonah-Lewisboro school board will meet tonight at 7:30 p.m. at John Jay High School's library. Agenda items include further discussion of a possible referendum to pay for a portion of the cost for proposed tennis courts and replacement of turf and track.
2. Bedford Central's school board meets on Wednesday morning at 10 a.m. at Fox Lane Middle School. Agenda items can be found here.
3. Katonah-Lewisboro's School Closure Task Force meets on Tuesday morning at 9 a.m. at the district's office at Increase Miller Elementary School. The meeting agenda can be found here.
4. The Bedford Planning Board meets on Tuesday night at 8 p.m. at the annex building in Bedford Hills (425 Cherry St.) Agenda items include a proposed site plan change to accommodate a TrustCo Bank in Katonah. The agenda can be found here.
5. School will return soon and the Bedford Free Library is hosting a talk for girls entering middle school, featuring Fox Lane Middle School students who will talk about their experiences. It will be on Wednesday at 6 p.m.