1. Katonah-Lewisboro's School Closure Task Force, which includes several school board members, will meet today at 9 a.m. at Increase Miller Elementary School in Goldens Bridge. Agenda items include review the charge of the task force and its time. Click here for the agenda.
2. The Bedford Planning Board meets tonight at 8 p.m. at 425 Cherry St. (the annex building) in Bedford Hills.
Click here for the agenda.
3. The National Weather Service gives a forecast of a chance of showers (30 percent) and a high of 83 degrees.
4. The Westchester Oratorio Society
announced that it will start its rehearsals on Sept. 3 in Katonah, with performances in South Salem and Mount Kisco planned in the next few months. The society is in its 17th season.
5. The Bedford Audubon Society
announced that it's holding an event about the migration of the Common Nighthawk, which will be tonight at 6 p.m. at the Arthur Butler Sanctuary in Bedford.