More Crime News
- Nassau County Police are searching for a man trying to extort money over the phone in a kidnap scam.
Click here for all of the details on this developing story.
- Nassau County Police investigated possible Hurricane Sandy repair and clean up scams in the area of North Jerusalem Road after authorities saw two men, who were out-of-state workers, with a confused elderly woman at a bank.
Click here for more.
- On Nov. 23 at 9 a.m., Graffiti was reportedly found on a building, which is located at 6 Broadway in Bellmore.
- Sometime between 9 a.m. and 12 p.m. on Oct. 30, a home on Dock Road in Bellmore was broken into and jewelry was stolen.
- Sometime after 1 p.m. on Oct. 24, a UPS package that was delivered to a home on Floren Court in Bellmore was stolen off of the front door step.
- Sometime after 8:30 p.m. on Nov. 28, tools were left at a work site on Len Drive in Bellmore, and the worker returned to find that they were stolen.
- On Nov. 24 at 11:52 p.m., Stephen Camillone, 30, of Wantagh, was arrested near the intersection of Sunrise Highway and Rose Place in Bellmore and was charged with driving while intoxicated and two violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- At 9 a.m. on Nov. 26, Sean Reilly, 43, of North Bellmore, was arrested near the intersection of Lonni Lane and Cynthia Lane in Merrick and was charged with seventh-degree criminal posession of a controlled substance, driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated and seven violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
- At 3:20 a.m. on Dec. 1, Joseph Smith, 31, of Amityville, was arrested on Sunrise Highway in Bellmore and was charged with driving while intoxicated and four violations of the vehicle and traffic law.
Have questions on this crime report? Email Editor Michael Ganci at Michael.Ganci@patch.com.