- After receiving word that her dog had run away, Eastchester resident Jennifer Vasquez learned two days later her dog Kira had been struck by a car.
- The Yonkers Ave. project is moving along, but officials are still giving a time table of eight weeks, which had been given twice over the last two weeks.
- After toiling for months over a new lease agreement with the Town of Eastchester, the Girl Scout Cabin located on Highland Ave. in Eastchester will remain in their possession and a new lease has been signed.
- A Bronxville High School Junior finds a creative way to connect with the seniors at Gramatan Village.
- Kristin Maile has been named Director of Athletics and Physical Education at the college after serving six years as Director of Athletics at Cedar Crest College.
- Village DPW crews will be out in full force for the next few months repairing residential roadways, here are a list of roads slated for work this week.
- Patch wants to know which stop signs around Bronxville, Eastchester and Tuckahoe are the most disregarded?
- Here are a few events taking place around the Bronxville-Eastchester area. Be sure and add any local events we may have missed to our calendar!
- Started by chef and owner Dominic Cesarini, The Quarry Restaurant has a bi-level, 70-seat dining room, and a bar and lounge and serves a variety of dishes for lunch, dinner and Sunday brunch.
- Ex-NFL player and class of 1984 graduate from Eastchester High School Eric Andrew Naposki has been sentenced in California to life in prison for murdering his lover’s wealthy live-in boyfriend nearly two decades ago.
- As vacate spaces surface, Patch is asking what the community would like to see open in Bronxville, Eastchester or Tuckahoe.
- Looking for a new job? The Bronxville Chamber of Commerce announced many job openings in this month's newsletter.
- With their corporate office located on Valley Rd. in Bronxville, the Realtor has put together an excellent three minute video about the Village, with residents and Mayor Marvin adding perspective.