Eco Fest, Film Discussion and More This Weekend
What's happening in the area this weekend.
- Manage your pain with a Melt and Restore Workshop at Plaza Wellness, 36 Plaza Street East at Grand Army Plaza Jan. 11 at 6 p.m.
- Get a f ree salsa lesson Jan. 11 at 8 p.m. at Dance Fever Studios, 159 20th St.
- Mil's Trills 4th Annual Winter Bash presented by Hip Tot Fest takes place Jan. 12. Doors open 11 a.m. at Shapeshifter Lab, 18 Whitwell Place. The cost is $10 general admission and $15 at the door.
- New Year, New You 7-day Cleanse kicks off on Jan. 12. Sign up here.
- Hannah Senesh Community Day School at 342 Smith St. hosts ' Step Into: Tu Bishvat AKA Eco Fest 2014' Jan. 12 at 1 p.m.