1. Chappaqua's two middle schools, and , will have a joint career day today, the district announced. It will take place today at 8:30 a.m., at Seven Bridges, with Northern Westchester Hospital CEO Joel Seligman giving the keynote address. About 40 professionals from a ranges of industries will be doing presentations, according to an announcement for the district.
2. will host a senior health and wellness expo at the , according to an announcement from state Sen. Greg Ball's office; he is among those attending. The expo will run from 9 a.m. to noon today.
3. There will be an event at the in honor of National Foster Kids Awareness Month, today from 2-4 p.m. Tanya Cooper, a Bedford Hills resident who grew up as a foster kid, announced the event, the second annual one in the village that she is participating in. It will include presentation of an award and scholarships, according to Cooper. Groups such as Family Tiesd and 211 are slated to be there, she said.
4. Seniors at are holding their prom tonight, at 7 p.m. on the "World Yacht" in New York City. Click here for the announcement.
5. Kids at held a Grafflin Green Day recent, according to an announcement on behalf of the Chappaqua school district. to read it.