1. Chappaqua's school board will meet tonight at 8:15 p.m., at Horace Greeley High School. Agenda items include discussion about the state's new teacher evaluation system (known as APPR) and another BOCES capital plan vote. Click here for the agenda.
2. Meanwhile, Bedford Central's school board also has a meeting tonight, 8 p.m. at Fox Lane Middle School's Little Theatre. Agenda items include a revised timeline for the district's Capital Plan, which includes several proposed construction overhauls for buildings including the middle school and West Patent Elementary School. Click here for the agenda.
3. Westchester County Executive Rob Astorino's office announced that he will unveil his proposed 2013 county budget today. Check back for coverage.
4. The annual KenKen tournament at the Chappaqua Library is Dec. 8 and there's still time to register.
5. Mount Kisco Elementary School's pancake breakfast is coming up on Saturday.