With summer days dwindling, today is the perfect opportunity to take your mealoutdoors and celebrate Eat Outside Day!
You can eat an ice cream cone on a bench in , stroll down nearby Smithtown Main Street with a bag of trail mix or head downtown to eat breakfast, lunch or dinner outside.
Here's a list of places where you can dine outdoors:
* - Grab a seat at one of the tables outside their stand or take it on the go to your favorite park.
* - Shares a seating area with Ralph's Italian Ice, but is arguably just as easy to eat while walking.
Or try a few nearby restaurants:
* - This Kings Park restaurant on Indian Head Road allows you to eat outside and enjoy much more than just burgers and wings. Try Cowboy Mike’s Famous Chicken Wings with the restaurant’s original Dixie's Smokehouse Texas BBQ sauce, or order a rack of ribs.
* - An established New American restaurant with 18 years under its belt serving in Hauppauge's industrial park, The Grill Room is a top choice for many any time of the year. Sip cool cocktails in this top dining spot for a treat this weekend.
* - Barrington's, located in the Hauppauge Industrial Park's Adam Avenue food court, bills itself as a family-friendly New American eatery. Barrington's offers two menus for patron's to chose from, one at a casual price point and one to suit more upscale tastes.