1. : Think you've got the best downward dog pose? Prove it at from 8:45-10:15 a.m.
2. : Bring a book report to the at 10 a.m. on Wednesdays and get a free ticket to a movie. The more you read, the more you see.
3. : Kids get to let their imaginations run wild and build whatever they can dream up at Lego Club, beginning at 2 p.m. at the . Additionally, the library's Children's Department is accepting gently used Legos so other kids can enjoy the wonderful toy bricks.
4. How Tweet It Is: There are approximately 200 million tweets sent daily, but if you live in Commack, few are as important as those of our editor, Kaitlyn Piccoli. Be sure to follow her to stay on the up-and-up.
5. The problem: You're a little behind on that beach bod. The solution: the no-nonsense workouts at this body sculpting class, every Wednesday at the from 10:15-11:15 a.m.