Here's what's going on this Sunday.
1. At , it's at 2 p.m. A gallery talk and tour of "Rafael Ferrer: Contrabando," will be done first, followed by crafts for children over 5 from 2:30 to 3 p.m. and then La Cucarachita Martina (Martina, the Little Roach) Puppetry Theatre will be held from 3 to 4 p.m. There are also usually dancers and great music. Stop by, the event is free of charge.
2. Nearby at , there will be a which seeks to enrich the academic lives of students East Hampton public schools by supporting superior educational programs. Why not get some early holiday shopping done? It begins at 3 p.m.
3. The has invited kids in grades fifth through eighth to come be part of a focus group on what they want to see in the new young teen and young adult spaces when the is built. It begins at 3 p.m., as well.
4. If you're a beginner at yoga or an advanced yogi, you can still take the class at . You will work at your own pace, following the teacher's constant guidance. The soundtrack is fun from global trance, Bob Dylan, the chanting of Krishna Das, Miles Davis, Gregorian chants, and Dido. The class starts at 4 p.m. and is $25.
5. If you're looking for something fun for your kids on a Sunday, how about try class at DanceHampton. "If you love Broadway you'll love this class. Class starts with warm-up followed by a combination set to music from any of those famous musicals you enjoy," according to the description. Call ahead for price details. The class starts at 6 p.m.