Hope you're not too worn out from Mardis Gras. Let us know how you celebrated. And, if you need some help getting through the day, here's it is -- a run down of what's going happening on this Ash Wednesday.
1. The 's playoff run -- the first in the school's history -- has come to end. The team fell by 30 on Tuesday evening in the to a very tall Biondo Center of Yonkers.
2. In the Christian religion, this day marks Ash Wednesday. Masses and services to mark the start of Lent will be held throughout town today. Please check our calendar to find one closest and most convenient for you.
3. From one religion to another, classes are offered at on Wednesdays. Buddhist nun Gen Kelsang Norden leads guided meditation and discussion starting at 7 p.m. It is $15 per class or $60 for the six week series.
4. The were held on Monday in New York City with a great turnout to support the honorees. Check out a photo gallery today at noon.
5. And, don't forget to come back for Moms Talk on Wednesday. We're posting the question of the week at a new time -- 9 a.m. Join our Moms Council in the discussion and share your thoughts with your neighbors.