Santa's Planning Appearances in East Hampton Town
Kids and pets are invited to meet Santa throughout town this weekend.
• St. Nick is the guest of honor at the annual Santa Parade in East Hampton Village on Dec. 7 at 10 a.m. Meet him afterwards at the Huntting Inn on Main Street.
• Santa will be at GROUNDWORKS @ HRENS' open house this weekend, Dec. 7 and 8, as well. Make your own Wreaths with Santa's Elves, check out the live nativity and the Snow Village. Complimentary gingerbread cookies, eggnog and cider will be served.
• Since Santa is busy on Dec. 7, Mrs. Claus will spread cheer at the LVIS Old Fashioned Holiday Celebration in East Hampton from 2 to 4 p.m. Refreshments will be served. Enjoy the dollhouse decorated for Christmas, too.
• Rowdy Hall and Golden Eagle will celebrate the season of giving with an event on Dec. 14. Santa will take a seat by the fire for pictures with children of all ages from 10 a.m. to 12 p.m. A suggested donation of $2 per photo will be collected for the local food pantries. In addition, children and adults can make a holiday card for a veteran at the Walter Reed Hospital with supplies provided by The Golden Eagle Art Store. Rowdy Hall will also be collecting canned and shelf stable food for the local food pantries. Dreesen’s Donuts and warm apple cider will be served.
• Santa will be at the Amagansett Square on Dec. 14 from noon to 2 p.m. Kids will also enjoy face painting, ornament decorating, and cookie decorating outdoors. The Amagansett Choral Ensemble will sing holiday carols.
• Kids Crafts & Santa at the Springs Presbyterian Church on Dec. 21, starting at noon. Treats will be served, songs will be sung, and it's free. The kids will leave with a goody bag, too.
Know where else Santa will be this holiday season? Tell us in the comments below.