Jul 29, 2014
75°
Mostly Cloudy

3 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide

Children and mother rescued from Hewlett Neck home.

3 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide 3 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide 3 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide 3 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide 3 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide 3 Hospitalized Due to Carbon Monoxide

The Woodmere Fire Department on Sunday found three people overcome by carbon monoxide in a Dolphin Drive home in Hewlett Neck.

A mother, along with her two children, ages 1 and 2, were transported by Woodmere FD EMS to the hospital with non-life threatening injuries.

Don’t miss updates from Patch!