1. Laugh it up: Come to The Rock Shop for Shotgunnin' It, a night of free comedy. Tim Duffy (Mid-Evenings with Jay Miller) and Lukas Kaiser (Senior Writer at Spike TV) present an evening of free comedy and binge drinking.
2. Listen to music: Hear Forge The Bell + Katie Mullins + Kelli Scarr at The Way Station. Don’t miss these three singers/songwriters perform, beginning at 9 p.m.
3. Learn how to dance: Go to Benjamin Banneker Academy SBH Health Center for Afro Caribbean Dance Class. You will learn the Dunham base technique.
4. Jazz it up: Don’t miss a great Pre-Valentines Day Jazz Performance at House of Art. Donald Smith and Tulivu-Donna Cumberbatch will explore the many facets of love, righteousness, forgiveness, patience, compassion and sensuality thru song.
5. You don’t need to move your car: In observance of Ash Wednesday, alternate side parking is suspended today.