1. Hit the bars. For music, head to The Way Station to hear Ted Hefko and the Thousandaires perform their signature combination of New Orleans jazz and "bare-bones" early folk. 683 Washington Ave. bet. St. Marks and Prospect, 9 p.m. No cover. For some friendly competition, head to Branded Saloon for Thirsty Thursday Trivia with Mona Mour. 603 Vanderbilt at Bergen. 8 p.m. No cover.
2. Make good on your New Year's resolution. You promised to get more exercise, so head to Zumba class at the Move With Grace Studio. 469 Myrtle Ave. 7:30 p.m. $15.
3. Get the kids out of the house. If you have little ones, head to Dean Street for a Singalong with Lloyd. 755 Dean at Underhill Ave. 10:30 a.m. $5 per family.
4. Find out if your train is running. Between midnight and 5 a.m., Manhattan-bound Q trains will run through the tunnel to Manhattan (so leave extra time) and Manhattan-bound 4 trains run express between Utica and Atlantic (though 2 trains will make local stops). Also, Coney Island-bound Q trains run express between Prospect Park and Sheepshead Bay between 9:45 a.m. and 3 p.m. every Wed-Fri. until Feb. 1, according to the MTA.
5. Move the car. Sorry folks, alternate side won't be suspended again until Monday, Jan. 21 for MLK day, according to the NYCDOT.