If you're planning to leave Fort Greene or Clinton Hill this weekend, here are the MTA's planned subway changes.
Find out about any unplanned service outages at MTA.info.
- There are no 3 trains running from 11:30 PM Fri to 5 AM Mon. The 2 and 4 trains and free shuttle buses provide alternate service.
- 4 train service is extended to New Lots Ave., replacing the 3 train in Brooklyn between Atlantic Ave-Barclays Ctr and New Lots Ave and making local stops.
- Queens-bound A trains run express from Hoyt-Schermerhorn to Utica Ave. From 11:45 PM Fri to 5 AM Mon. Trains stop at Nostrand Av. For service to local stops, take the A to Utica Ave and transfer to an Inwood-bound A. For service from these stations, take the A to Hoyt-Schermerhorn and transfer to a Lefferts Blvd/Howard Beach-bound.
- Euclid Av-bound C trains run express from Hoyt-Schermerhorn to Utica Ave. Trains stop at Nostrand Av. on March 9-10. For service to Lafayette, Clinton-Washington, Franklin, and Kingston-Throop Avs, take the C to Utica Av and transfer to a 168 St-bound C. For service from these stations, take the C to Hoyt-Schermerhorn and transfer to a Euclid Av-bound C.
- The Smith-9 Street Station on the F/G line is still closed for rehabilitation.
- The M line's Central Ave Station is closed for rehabilitation.