1. Concerned about a potential spike in crime as a result of the opening of Barclays Center come September? Join Councilwoman Letitia James, D-Fort Greene, and Captain Michael Ameri of the to discuss and answer questions regarding safety and quality of life concerns in residential communities surrounding the arena. 78th Precinct Station House, 65 6th Ave. (corner of Bergen Street) Aug. 22, 6 p.m.
2. The Fort Greene Park Conservancy presents the final installment of its series of eight free, fun concerts for youngsters and their caregivers. This week: (the return of) Rolie Polie Guacamole. Fort Greene Park (above the tennis courts) 10 a.m. Free.
3. The Myrtle Avenue Revitalization Project back to the community for a third year. N. Portland and Myrtle avenues. 4 p.m. EBT, food stamps accepted.
4. Hakeem Jeffries continues his Summer Subway Office Hours for his busy, yet concerned and involved, constituents. Hanson and Fort Greene Place. (2, 3, 4, 5, B, Q train lines) 5 p.m. to 7 p.m.
5. Alternate side parking rules are suspended today for religious observances.