1. Take a and learn about its transition from the leading naval shipbuilding facility to a sustainable urban industrial park. Either bring your own bike or rent one through Recycle-a-Bicycle. BLDG 92, Flushing Avenue at N. Elliott Place. Sat., 12:30 p.m. $24.
2. Take it from us: Knitting is super-cool. Learn how to dress a loom, explore design with color & texture, and learn basic patterns at this . Exciting projects may include hand-woven scarves, pillows, bags, and tapestries. Trilok Fusion Center, 143 Waverly Ave. Sat., Noon. $25.
3. Experience the Art of by learning the fundamental and basic Pilates skills within a Mat and prop group class setting. Move With Grace Studio, 469 Myrtle Ave. Sun., 1:15 p.m. $17.
4. Think your kid might be the next Rafael Nadal or Serena Williams? Seasoned player combines fun with technical instruction. P.S. 282 Park Slope, 180 Sixth Ave. Sun., 1 p.m. $30.
5. BLDG 92, a visitor and learning center at Brooklyn Navy Yard, is open for Labor Day for everyone who wants to see the products of workers going back more than two centuries. BLDG 92, Flushing Avenue at N. Elliott Place. Mon., Noon to 6 p.m. Free.