• Demonstrate initiative in accomplishing tasks and meeting quality standards
• Unpack, sort and stock newly arrived merchandise
• Ensure all merchandise is accurately ticketed, accounted for and processed
• Accurate and efficient use of mobile and hand held devices
• Fulfill customer orders from store inventory in a timely manner with a high fulfillment percent and sense of urgency
• Assist in maintaining clean and organized selling floors and stockrooms
- Supports management in organizing, coordinating and executing strategic employee communications across Human Resources system-wide.
- Writes and edits various communications to promote Human Resources/ Employee-focused initiatives through multiple channels, including employee magazines newsletters, intranet and other platforms.
- Serves as a liaison between Internal Communications, Recruitment, Public Relations and other departments to ensure consistent internal messaging.
- Participates in developing effective recruitment and onboarding communications, including creating and managing content for the Careers Portal, New Hire Portal and other internal employee channels.
- Participates in developing collateral communications materials to support various strategic corporate initiatives.
- Ensuring that fitting rooms are ready for customers
- Maintaining selling floor presentations, and restocking them as needed
- Learning Macy's systems and procedures to enhance selling efficiencies and complete support duties
- Providing preventative and primary care for patients in assigned long term care facilities.
- Working with primary care physicians .
- Collaborating with the nursing staff and the patients' families
- An opportunity to learn palliative care
- Working with the facility's utilization review process
- Developing, organizing and administering recreation programs to provide therapeutic treatment to patients
- Assembling pre-evaluation data, interpreting medical record information, reviewing therapy prescriptions and conducting mental and physical evaluations of patients
- Developing and implementing treatment plans based on assessments
- Working with various types of disabilities including psychiatric diagnoses, dementia, neuro-muscular disorders, orthopedic conditions, AIDS, amputation, paralysis, spinal cord injury, head injury, respiratory disorders, chronic cardiovascular diseases, etc.
- Modifying treatment plans and modalities in accordance with treatment goals and patient progress
- Strive to slow down the mental and physical deterioration while maintaining the highest level of independence for the patient
- Administering therapeutic recreation activity that strengthens debilitated muscle resulting from age, prolonged bed rest, amputation, stroke, fractures, wound care and joint placement
- Teaching a variety of skills including: independent living, social interaction, adjustment to change coping, prevocational, work adjustment, mobility exercises and cognitive skills following psychiatric episodes, substance abuse detoxification, head injury, spinal cord injury, amputation, joint replacement and stroke
Optical design and analysis, coatings, component mounting techniques, end-to-end manufacturing and producibility requirements and assessment from the component level through completed system; environmental testing; optical component vendor support; system assembly, alignment and test techniques.