Yes Patch readers, there is a Santa Claus and he is coming to your neighborhood. Here a few local stops where you can meet him.
1. See Santa on Saturday at the Enjoy some hot chocolate and cookies too.
2. The Kings Park Fire Department will have its on Saturday, December 17th beginning at 2:30 p.m. Santa Claus and his friends will be riding around Kings Park spreading cheer and collecting canned goods.
3. Santa loves animals too. Take your pet to on Sunday between 12 and 4 p.m. to meet Santa. The New York Bully Crew is having an adoption event. The North Star Foundation will also be accepting donations to help raise money to purchase a service dog for Ben Blanchette who is autistic. All pets are welcome.
4. Visit the historic for a trip back in time and a visit with St. Nick. He arrives Saturday.
5. If you got some stamina head to the . Santa is there everyday until Christmas for visits and pictures, Monday - Saturday from 10 a.m. – 9 p.m. and on Sundays from 11 a.m. – 7 p.m.