Here is your one stop shop of weekend fun in and around Kings Park.
1. Get your dancing shoes on and visit the Frank Bush Barn in Smithtown for and some good clean old fashioned fun. Friday evening at 7:45 p.m.
2. You’ve bought all those gifts, but now they have got to be wrapped. Bring them by the Barnes and Noble in East Northport on where and answer questions about animals.
3. Take a break from shopping and head to Whole Foods in Lake Grove on Saturday for Enjoy free massages and sample of natural and organic products. Registration is required.
4. The begins at 7 p.m. on Sunday. Choir music will precede the tree lighting and reception in Travis Hall.
5. Take advantage of the mild weather we have been having and head over to Sunken Meadow State Park on Saturday for a hike. Participants will go on a moderate three-mile hike on the trail and boardwalk.