- An IPad was stolen from a car on Division Avenue on Jan. 30.
- A car was reported stolen from Millford Drive on Feb. 1.
- On Feb. 3, Karl Pichler, 42, of Bethpage was arrested near the intersection of Southberry Lane and Hempstead Turnpike and charged with driving while intoxicated and five vehicle and traffic violations.
- A flat screen television,
XBox games, jewelry, IPad, video camera and a computer were stolen from a home on Valley Road on Feb. 4.
- Fifteen cell
phones were stolen from Staples on Hempstead Turnpike on Feb. 4.
- Three Queens women were arrested on Feb. 5 at Meis Foot Spa on 378 North Wantagh Ave. along the Bethpage-Levittown border for illegally practicing massage therapy without a license. For more on story, click here.
- On Feb. 4, Andrew Reyes, 30 of Islip Terrace was arrested at at the corner of Wantagh Avenue and Sunrise Highway in Wantagh and charged with aggravated unlicensed operation of a motor vehicle and two vehicle and traffic law violations.
- On Feb 6, two men were charged with robbing a convenience store 2264 Wantagh Ave. with a later investigation linking the duo to other robberies throughout Nassau County. For more on story, click here.
- On Feb. 2, cash registers were stolen from Tommy's Kitchen in Hicksville.
- On Feb. 2, the rear glass door was shattered at V. Jag Laundromat, with no loss reported.
- On Feb. 2, a pocketbook was stolen from a car at Buffalo Wild Wings.