- Nassau County Police are seeking the public’s help in identifying a thief who took about $4,000 of merchandise from the CVS store in Hicksville. Read the full story here.
- On Feb. 6, a window was broken on a car outside of Macy's.
- On Feb. 9, a window was broken on a car outside Rembrandt's Bar.
- On Feb. 6, a register was stolen from Sakana Chinese Japanese Restaurant.
- On Feb. 10, a coach pocketbook and a wallet was stolen from Forever 21.
- On Feb. 5, A phone, a charger and assorted equipment was stolen from a car on Hicksville Rd.
- On Feb. 8, tires were slashed on a car outside Ceba Maintenance.
- On Feb. 11, an IPod, clothing and exercise tapes were stolen from a car on Miami Road.
- Three Freeport men charged with an attempted burglary of the AT&T store on Sunrise Highway on Feb. 14. For more on story, click
- Sometime between Nov. 25, 2012 and Feb. 6, 2013, a complainant that lives on Dorothy Court in Merrick reported that jewelry and other items were stolen from her bedroom.
- On Feb. 6, at 12:56 p.m., Shikema Mays, 19, of Freeport, was arrested at Home Goods, which is located at 1644 Merrick Rd., and charged with petit larceny.
- A Bellmore man was arrested Tuesday morning after he was spotted acting erratically in North Bellmore. To hear more about how he allegedly tried to hide cocaine in his mouth when approached by police, click here.
- On Feb. 8, at 5:19 p.m., an unknown suspect allegedly stole the complainant's wallet while she was at the Women's Health Center, which is located at 2750 Merrick Rd. in Bellmore.
- On Feb. 7 at 9 a.m, an unknown caller attempted to scam a complainant that lives on West Alder Road in Bellmore with a fake lottery winning.