The following information was supplied by the Long Beach Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation, and does not indicate convictions.
- Julio Aviles-Garzona, 46, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with driving while intoxicated, an active arrest warrant, driving without a license and driving with a suspended license at East Park Avenue and Edwards Boulevard on Dec. 27.
- Joseph DeFranco, 20, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with second-degree robbery at West Beech Street on Dec. 27.
- Joseph Sweeney, 31, of Bridgeton, NJ, was arrested and charged with executing a bench warrant in Bridgeton on Dec. 28.
- Sean Sullivan, 36, of Freeport was arrested and charged with grand Larceny and falsifying business records in Oceanside on Jan. 3.
- Kevin M. McClung, 36, of Pensacola, FL, was arrested and charged with resisting arrest, obstructing governmental administration, and criminal mischief with intent to damage property at West Park Avenue on Dec. 30.
- Luis Yanez, 54, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with petit larceny at East Park Avenue on Jan. 3.
- George San Pietro, 21, of East Atlantic Beach was arrested and charged with disorderly conduct and improper disposal of refuse at West Beech Street and Virginia Avenue on Jan. 6.
- David Davidson-Smith, 19, of Long Beach was arrested and charged with harassment at Monroe Boulevard on Jan. 4.
- Yundi Chen, 49, of Flushing was arrested and charged with driving with a suspended license at West Beech Street on Jan. 5.
To report illegal activity, call the LBPD's Confidential Tip Line at 705-7370. Dial 911 for emergencies.
For questions about this police report, email email@example.com.