- On Oct. 20, John J. Mazziotti, 41, of Oceanside, was arrested and charged with 2nd degree aggravated unlicensed operation of a vehicle on Horton Avenue.
- On Oct. 20, Ashley Iafrate, 25, of Franklin Square, was arrested and charged with with 2nd degree aggravated unlicensed operation, aggravated unlicensed operation 3rd (warrant) and improper left turn on Ocean Ave.
- On Oct. 21, Steven Ranucci, 24, of Lynbrook, was arrested and charge with petty larceny at 400 Sunrise Highway.
- On Oct. 22, Justin Murphy, 29, of Lynbrook, was arrested and charged with DWI and leaving the scene of an accident on Hodson Ave.
- An assault occurred on Oct. 15 at 6:05 p.m. at 14 Atlantic Ave. Police said a 19 year old Lynbrook man was assaulted by two unknown males in the rear of 14 Atlantic Ave. The first subject was described as a hispanic male, late teens, 5’11” tall, short dark hair, dark complexion wearing blue jeans and a black shirt.
The second subject was described as a hispanic male, late teens, 5’7” tall, pale complexion wearing blue jeans a grey t-shirt and black nike sneakers. Both subjects left scene in a green Jeep S/B on Forest Ave.
- Between 9:55am and 8:15pm on Oct. 15 a rear window was damaged at 4 Curtis Place. No entry was gained into the residence.
- Between 9:30am and 2:30pm on Oct. 17, an in dash Navigation/Stereo system as well as a rear bench seat was stolen from a 2007 Chevy Tahoe which was parked on Scranton Ave at Piccadilly Downs. The value of property is $1,100.
- On Oct. 17 at 7:15pm the owner of a 2011 Honda Civic reported to the Lynbrook Police Dept. that two of their tires were slashed while the car was parked on Winter Street. The tires were damaged on Sept. 22 between 7:00am and 7:00pm. The value of the tires is $240.
- On Oct. 17 at 5:00pm a wallet containing ID and credit cards was taken from the vicinity of 77 Wood Street.
- On Oct. 17 at 8:00pm the complainant reports losing her wallet in the parking area of 300 Merrick Rd. The victim’s debit card was then used to make purchases totaling $393.
- Between 6:30pm on Oct. 19 and 9:15am on Oct. 20 a rear window was damaged at 8 Madison Street. No entry was gained into the residence.