- High School diploma or equivalent required, Bachelors Degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2-5 years front line mortgage underwriting experience is required.
- Must have strong customer service skills, excellent communication skills (verbal and written) and must demonstrate strong attention to detail, strong analytical skills and sound decision making ability.
- Must demonstrate interpersonal skills with the ability to interact with other departments and third parties in a professional manner. Must demonstrate the ability to manage multiple priorities and meet deadlines in a fast paced, high volume work environment with proven follow up and organizational skills required.
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Excel, Word, Outlook) is required and experience with Underwriting Software systems is required.
- A DE designation is desired however not mandatory for this position.
- Experience in the advertising and/or marketing industries is a plus.
- Outside sales experience preferred, but is not required.
- Strong relationship building skills and entrepreneurial drive is a must!
- The successful candidate must have exceptional presentation and communication skills, the ability to organize, plan, report effectively, and master all aspects of our solutions and products.
- Must be computer literate; for Sales Training, email correspondence and marketing needs.
- All employment offers are contingent upon receipt of satisfactory references, motor vehicle reports (as determined by Welcome Wagon’s Human Resources Department), and demonstration of your legal right to work in the United States.
- Prior B2B sales or management experience preferred but not required
- Ability to hire and motivate multiple sales reps with diverse personalities
- Excellent closing skills
- Located in Long island, NY or the ability to relocate quickly
- Excellent phone and communication skills
- Sales experience preferred
- Licensed individuals preferred but will train.
Customer Service Manager
- Advanced Basic Office Skills, Advanced Customer Service, Basic Microsoft Excel
Pet Stylist - Experienced Groomer
- Demonstrate knowledge in the grooming industry
- High school diploma or its equivalent (GED) is preferred
- At least one year's experience in grooming under the leadership of a professional groomer
- Must successfully complete a personal skill evaluation by a Petco Groomer or Grooming Manager.
- Bachelor's required
- Master's preferred
- NYS OT License
- Previous hospital experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree in business, finance, sales, marketing or related field and/or 5 years of professional experience in Business Development, Management, Sales, Legal, Accounting, Education, Military, Finance or other business
- Excellent communication, presentation, time management and organization skills
- Strong community presence with an established network of personal and
- Ability to listen to client needs and provide financial solutions
- Authorization to work in the U.S. without restriction as to duration
- Successful completion of background check and pre-employment assessments
- High school diploma or its equivalent (GED)
- Must be able to demonstrate proficiency in the areas of mathematics and basic accounting relationships
- Exhibit exceptional communication skills
- Minimum of one year of experience working with and/or caring for aquatic life, both freshwater and saltwater is required for this position.
- All current and newly hired Aquatic Specialists will be required to obtain Certification in one or more animal areas, depending on the store’s needs, within the time periods specified by the Company.