Five Things You Should Know About Let's Accessorize It Let's Bag It
Get to really know Merrick businesses.
1. Fifteen years strong: The business has been serving the Merrick community for 15 years. "We opened in August 1998," Owner Lisa Sher said. "I can't believe it."
2. It brings Madison Avenue to Merrick: Owners Lisa Sher and Lauren Harris said that their merchandise is very unique. "We are trendsetters not followers," Harris said. "We bring different trends to Merrick."
3. Accessories Galore: Let's Accessorize It Let's Bag It sells hundreds of bags and accessories to women and girls from all walks of life. The store sells handbags, jewelry, belts, wallets, totes and monogram items. "We are the largest accessories store selling handbags and jewelry that appeal to customers of all ages and price points," Harris said. "We accessorize from head to toe."
4. There's always something new: Customers won't walk into the store and keep seeing the same things "New things come in here everyday," Sher said. "Things are always coming in."
5. It's all about back-to-school: Girls and young women heading back to school can get all that they need to make sure that their academic year is a stylish one. "This is back-to-school headquarters," Harris said. " Girls can get everything that they need in here."