10 Businesses That Opened in 2011
A look at 10 businesses that opened their doors this year.
Spiros: Spiro Karachopan, longtime owner of Sea Basin Restaurant in Rocky Point, opened up a new joint on 25A called Spiros. The menu features various steaks, seafood, chicken and more to go along with an extensive list of martinis.
- : The arrival of the chain, which is located directly accross from , caused some chatter in the community, along with the arrival of...
- : Located in the same Kohl's shopping center, just down the road from . The two chains both opened over the Summer
- : The opened up just in time for the holiday season. The space opened up when moved east to its new location on 25A in Rocky Point.
- : One year after initiating the procedure to open a restaurant in the former Fatty Beltbuckles space,the new restaurant finally opened in late November.
- : Opening in early 2011, the bagel store in downtown ocky Point recently closed down.
- : The martial arts studio moved from Wading River to a new location in Rocky Point.
- : A new, unique art gallery opened in Rocky Point near the end of the year.
- : New owners took over the former Body Shop to create a new fitness experience in Miller Place.
- : Opening over the summer, the arrived in Rocky Point.