This week's openings:
- Manage State and The Research Foundation personnel appointments for the Institute from recruitment through termination or retirement.
- Administer appointment/reappointment paperwork for all employees (regular and part time faculty, staff, postdoctoral and research scientists and students, temporary staff, non-salaried affiliates or visiting faculty, extra service appointees, student workers, work study students, project and research aides).
- Prepare all aspects of visa paperwork as related to appointments associated with the Institute, working closely with International Programs.
- Oversee payroll and ensure prompt and accurate payment to employees.
- Resolve promptly all problems associated with this area.
- Educate and assist faculty, staff and students in navigating University regulations, any and all policies and procedures in a variety of areas (e.g., travel, moving, reimbursement expenses, and benefit packages).
- Maintain close communication with director on all personnel issues, including related budget matters.
- Review and update data sheets, schematics, wiring diagrams, established test specifications and standard test procedures.
- Generate, expedite and track the following: Purchase requisitions, engineering change notices, hardware test failure notices, test fixtures, and RF hardware.
- Coordinates and support engineering design and lab activities by procuring a variety of materials.
- Assists engineers in working with manufacturing support personnel (i.e., manufacturing engineering, quality assurance, production control and material control) in order to ensure the smooth transition of new designs into the prototype manufacturing group.
- Maintains records of all capital equipment used in the RF labs. Monitors the calibration requirements for test equipment signed out to the RF lab.
- Performs RF engineering evaluation tests on a variety of RF components, subassemblies and systems using data sheets, schematics, wiring diagrams.
- Basic project and construction management services for all campus construction, renovation, and repair
- Preparation and review of detailed project take-offs, project estimates and change order estimates
- Completion of value-engineering studies and recommendation of project cost-saving measures
- Coordination of construction to assure conformance with design documents
- Act as liaison to, and coordinate with, physical plant and any other NCC departments in the design and implementation of construction, renovation, and repair projects
- Review project designs for adherence with college material and equipment standards
- Performs preventative maintenance and completes minor repairs on gasoline vehicles.
- Diagnoses and repairs braking systems, air conditioning, basic electrical systems (starting, charging, lighting), engine cooling systems, and steering.
- Changes oil, replaces filters, checks and replaces belts and hoses, replaces windshield wipers and headlights.
- Completes most repairs with little or no assistance.
- Completes necessary paperwork.
- Answer requests for emergency medical service utilizing provided Medical Priority Dispatch System (MPDS) cards / ProQA for proper prioritization and pre-arrival instructions.
- Adheres to NAEMD guidelines.
- Post units following the Deployment Monitor in an expedient manner.
- Takes requests and dispatches the appropriate resources following approved policies and procedures.
- Maintain accurate records for ambulances.
- Ensures scheduled transports are handled in a coordinated and timely manner.
- Recommends changes to improve service, better clarify policies or procedures, and any other matters that may occur, as appropriate.
- Participates in all required safety and back-up drills.
• Understand client objectives and marketing strategies.
• Develop work that exceeds internal and client expectations.
• Adhere to client branding guidelines.
• Develop ideas in brainstorming sessions.
• Readily take direction from the creative leadership team and the client.
• Act as a mentor to junior and mid-level copywriters.
• Work with an account manager to meet client goals and deadlines.
• Provide copywriting support on internal communications projects as assigned.
Elementary classroom teacher, leave replacement starting Feb. 1.