So the Jets didn't make it to the Super Bowl. Don't let that stop you from throwing a party for the big game. The Super Bowl is the premier television event of the year and is viewed by over 106.5 million people on average. Gear up for Super Bowl Sunday with great food from local caterers. Plan ahead by getting your order in early. A few of the listed caterers will fax you a copy of their catering menu, but its best to call or just stop in for a copy. Follow the links to our directory for contact information.
2. Karen has a full catering menu available in Cutchogue next to the post office. Call or stop in for details.
3. Brochures and catering menus are available at this deli located right next to Four Doors Down in Mattituck. Get 3-foot heroes with 3 pounds of salad go for only $35.
4. Call or stop into this popular Southold deli and butcher shop for a copy of catering menu. Why not serve your guests delicious sandwiches filled with huge portions of fresh lunch meats?
5. Super Bowl Party packages are available at this Southold Deli located on Route 48 and known for their extensive selection of specialty sandwiches. Call Rick at 631-765-4110 for more information.
6. : A full catering menu is available at this convenient home-style deli in Mattituck. Stop by for a copy or call 631-298-5570 and see what Henry the owner is offering this Super Bowl season.
7.Fedi's deli and grocery store on Shelter Island offers any size hero for $15 per foot. Give them a call at 631-749-1177 for more information.
8. The Grateful Deli in Southold has a full catering menu that can be faxed to you for your convenience. Call 631-765-6408for details.
9. Handy Pantry: Heroes are available for the big day at the Handy Pantry in Mattituck. Prices range from $12.99 to $17.99 per foot and includes a free pound of salad with every foot of hero ordered.
10. : Catering menus are available at this Greenport deli located across the street from the Cowder Pot in Sterlington Commons. Call 631-477-8547 or stop in for details.