Some of the jobs open in the area this week.
- Organizing the development of cases
- Preparing Investigative Reports
- Preparing Case Assessments
- Preparing legal documents, including summons and complaints, bills of particulars and discovery responses
- Conducting case research
- Conducting legal research
- Troubleshooting cases
- Providing customer service for clients
UPS is hiring individuals to work as full-time, temporary, seasonal package delivery drivers. This is a physical, fast-paced, outdoor position that involves continual lifting, lowering and carrying packages that typically weigh 25 - 35 lbs. and may weigh up to 70 lbs. A DOT physical exam is required. Drivers must have excellent customer contact and driving skills, including the ability to operate a vehicle equipped with a standard (manual) transmission.
- The assistant manager acts as a Halloween City representative to the buying public.
- Supports the General Manager in a merchandising focused role.
- Responsible for the overall operation of a temporary Halloween store in the absence of the General Manager.
- Adheres to all policies and procedures established by Halloween City in order to achieve our overall goals.
- Deliver Easy Sales and Service
- Process accurate and efficient sale and return transactions
- Suggest Staples Rewards, applicable service plans and add on items as customers check out
- Respond and resolve customer requests and concerns
- Provide an inviting environment for the customers by maintaining a neat and clean area
- Adhere to all company policies procedures and safety standards
- Perform other related duties as assigned
SAS, SDA or SBA Certification. Excellent written and oral communication skills; Ability to supervise staff; Strong knowledge of accounting and financial practices; Knowledge of NYS Education Law; Knowledge of operations to include transportation, school lunch and civil service rules. No telephone calls or paper resumes.
- Administers direct patient care under direct supervision and in accordance with the written and signed prescription of the referring physician and registered therapist treatment plan to ensure patient treatment plan goals
- Submits required documentation in accordance with the policies and procedures of the department.
- Assists in the maintenance of an efficiently functioning department by properly caring for equipment and the economical use of supplies.
- Participates in teaching activities and department program development.
- May assist registered therapist with training of students, aides and volunteers.