It's Thursday, and you have no idea what you'll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We've got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: Christ Episcopal Church, 41 New St., Sparkill, Saturday from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Why go: Learn about Sparkill's history through photographs, paintings and more.
- Pricing: Free.
- Where/When: Haverstraw Motorsports, Sunday starting at 9:30 a.m.
- Why go: Ride your bike through a scenic route and enjoy live music and great bbq.
- Pricing: Riders are $20, passengers are $10, and walk-ins are $20
- Where/When: , Sunday at 7:30 p.m.
- Why go: Here some great music during the first night of Jazz Week
- Pricing: $
- Where/When: Germonds Park, Sunday from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Why go: Get the family out to hit some golf balls in a friendly atmosphere with tasty food
- Pricing: $12.50
5. Tommy Dunn and Jan Lynch Band
- Where/When: Memorial Park in Orangeburg, Friday at 8 p.m.
- Why go: Enjoy some Irish and Oldies music under the stars
- Pricing: Free