You can expect a bunch of service changes that will affect your trip into, around and out of Park Slope this weekend. You better make sure you get the scoop on the planned service changes before you leave the house on Saturday morning:
- The F and G train will skip Smith-9th St. all times until fall 2012.
- Manhattan-bound A trains run via the F from Jay St-MetroTech to W 4 St
- D trains run local in both directions between DeKalb Av and 36 St, Brooklyn
- No 3 trains between Franklin Av and New Lots Av
- No F trains between Jay St-MetroTech and 18 Av. Take the shuttle instead.
- No G trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Church Av, take the shuttle instead.
- Coney Island-bound N and R trains skip 28 St, 23 St, 8 St and Prince St.