You can expect a bunch of service changes that will affect your trip into, around and out of Park Slope this weekend. You better make sure you get the scoop on the planned service changes before you leave the house on Saturday morning:
- The F and G train will skip Smith-9th St. all times until fall 2012.
- No 3 trains between Franklin Av and New Lots Av. Take the shuttle bus.
- Manhattan-bound A trains run via the F from Jay St-MetroTech to W 4 St
- F trains replace the A Lefferts Blvd Shuttle, trains are rerouted at Jay St-MetroTech to Euclid Av (days) and Lefferts Blvd (nights).
- D trains run local in both directions between DeKalb Av and 36 St, Brooklyn.
- No F trains between Jay St-MetroTech and 18 Av. Free shuttle buses provide alternate service. Service operates in two sections: Between 179 St and the Euclid Av C station (days) or the Lefferts Blvd A station (nights), via Jay St-MetroTech and then between 18 Av and Stillwell Av.
- No G trains between Hoyt-Schermerhorn and Church Av. Take the shuttle bus instead. Service operates in two sections, between Court Sq and Bedford-Nostrand Avs and between Bedford-Nostrand Avs and Hoyt-Schermerhorn, every 20 minutes.
- Coney Island-bound N trains skip 28 St, 23 St, 8 St and Prince St.
- Manhattan-bound Q trains run local from Canal St to 34 St-Herald Sq.