It's Thursday, and you have no idea what you'll do for the weekend.
Patch is coming to the rescue. We've got the best bets for your done-work-outta-here time. Check our picks for the activities to hit and new bars/restaurants/shops to explore.
- Where/When: George W. Miller Elementary School, Saturday at 6 p.m.
- Why go: Get the whole family out for a fun-filled night that ends with a great movie
- Pricing: $5 per person, children 2 and under are free
- Where/When: Piermont Library, Friday at 7:30 p.m.
- Why go: Didi Conn, who played Frenchy will be the guest speaker
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: Sterling Forest, Saturday and Sunday from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Why go: Travel back in time to the 16th-century with games, entertainment and giant turkey legs!
- Pricing: $20 for adults, $10 for children
- Where/When: North Rockland High School, Saturday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Why go: Enjoy music, games, and food all while seeing some awesome cars from all over the place that have come together to raise money for three local families with children with life threatening illnesses
- Pricing: Free
- Where/When: Clarkstown South High School, Friday at 7 p.m.
- Why go: The sun will come out... on Friday at the Annie show, performed by the kids of Helen Hayes Youth Theatre
- Pricing: $15
Looking for more options? Check out our weekly Grab and Go Kids Planner for more information about events such as the Orangetown Movie Night Friday in Veteran's Memorial Park and a weekend fundraiser at the Pearl River Lanes.