These are some of the cases reported by the Town of Pelham police department.
On October 5, a Pelham resident on Corona Ave called police around 11 p.m. to report a domestic dispute. The man said his wife disconnected the cable wires to the television "looking for an argument." The man's wife told police she did, in fact, pull out the wires in an 'effort to have a discussion' with her husband.' Police advised the two to leave each other alone for the rest of the night.
On October 6, around 10 p.m. a Lincoln Ave. apartment dweller reported to police she was being sickened by a strong chemical odor in her home. Police also smelled what turned out to be polyurethane fumes from the business on the second floor. Police contacted the owner who promised to open the windows; the resident was taken the Sound Shore Medical Center for evaluation.
A Wolfs Lane restaurant manager called the Pelham Fire Department on October 7 around 7:35 a.m. to report a fire alarm. After responding, it was discovered a bathroom candle had burned and melted, creating a smoke condition that triggered the fire alarm.
A Third Ave resident called police on October 8 around 8 p.m. to report that her home was 'excessively' hot. Police responded and helped turned down the heat.
On October 9, a shop manager reported to police that a cashier was given a counterfeit $20 by a female customer.