20 Aug 2014
82° Clear
Patch Instagram photo by legallyblonde27
Patch Instagram photo by legallyblonde27
Patch Instagram photo by ermyceap
Patch Instagram photo by taratesimu
Patch Instagram photo by taratesimu
Patch Instagram photo by lilyava299
Patch Instagram photo by _mollfairhurst
Patch Instagram photo by thecontemporaryhannah
Patch Instagram photo by lucyketch

Faulty Motor Causes Smokey Fire in Pleasantville [PHOTOS]

Pleasantville firefighters respond to townhouse fire near the Country Club.

Faulty Motor Causes Smokey Fire in Pleasantville [PHOTOS] Faulty Motor Causes Smokey Fire in Pleasantville [PHOTOS] Faulty Motor Causes Smokey Fire in Pleasantville [PHOTOS] Faulty Motor Causes Smokey Fire in Pleasantville [PHOTOS] Faulty Motor Causes Smokey Fire in Pleasantville [PHOTOS] Faulty Motor Causes Smokey Fire in Pleasantville [PHOTOS]

A fire in the motor in a heating unit caused a small but smokey fire in a Pleasantville townhouse near the Pleasantville Country Club Sunday afternoon, Chief Bruce LaMonica told Patch. 

Pleasantville firefighters were called to 11 Treetop Ln. at Country Club Road for a working fire, and found the residence filled with smoke upon arrival.

The smoke was traced to a motor in the townhome's heating unit which burned out causing the small fire. Firefighters extinguished the burning motor and ventillated the smoke from the structure. 

No other units were involved and no injuries were reported. The Chappaqua Fire Department had an engine on standby at Pleasantville FD headquarters during the incident.

Share This Article