1. Music Together for babies under 8 months is being held Monday at Port Jefferson Village Center on Monday from 12:30 to 1:15 p.m. The free program incorporates a music curriculum that emphasized adult involvement.
2. For individuals who have been considering bariatric surgery, Dr. Arif Ahmad will be holding a free informational session on Tuesday night at Mather Memorial Hospital from 6:30 to 8 p.m.
3. – can drop by the Port Jefferson Free Library at 7 p.m. for a discussion about F. Scott Fitzgerald's classic novel and mythologizing history and memory. Presentation will be led by Dr. Natalie Taylor of Hofstra University.
4. Looking for a new way to lose weight this year? Zumba with Kristi at 7:30 p.m. on Wednesday at On the Edge Performance Center. Class will run until 8:30 p.m.
5. Get Involved With Patch. This is a great way to get information about a host of things, whether it's posting an event on our calendar, spreading the word through our announcements section, or blogging in the company of our Local Voices.