1. You need jazz, swing, blues and rock and roll. Head to the to hear , where the Brooklyn-based quartet will do its best to continue the American roots music tradition. 837 Union St. at 7th Avenue, 9 p.m. No cover.
2. You need to find out what's eating your tomatoes. If you've got questions about your garden, head to at the Prospect Heights Community Farm. 252 St. Marks Ave. bet. Vanderbilt and Underhill, 5 p.m. Free.
3. You need to get the kids out of the house. Head to the for Arts and Crafts, 25 4th Ave. at Pacific St. 4-5 p.m. Free. See our for more options.
4. You need to know if your train is running ... It is! There are no planned service changes affecting Prospect Heights stations today or over the weekend, according to the
5. ... And if you have to move your car. You do; the next alternate side suspension won't be until Wednesday, July 4, according to the NYCDOT. (The next alternate side suspension that actually helps people in Prospect Heights won't be until Monday, August 20 for Idul-Fitr, sigh.)