1. Make latkes or buy a Christmas tree (or both). Whichever tradition you follow, we've got you covered. Here's our list of w and the perfect latke recipe.
2. Dance your heart out. Head to The Way Station to catch The Sneaks. 683 Washington Ave. bet. Prospect and St. Marks. 10 p.m. No cover.
3. Meet the artist. Artist Joy Mancini will be unveiling her latest statue at St. Joseph Church. After the unveiling, there will also be a meet and greet with the artist and light refreshments. More info here. Noon. 856 Pacific St. at Underhill, Free.
4. Shop hip. You have to shop, why not do it a super-cool environment? Enter the Gowanus Nite Market, a monthly indoor pop-up market with rotating film industry props changing the look of the venue each month, super cool vendors, creatively designed vendor stations utilizing furnishings from the prop shop and a wicked DJ spinning and a long list of monthly happenings. 540 President St, 7 p.m.
5. Find a Tues/Thurs spot. Alternate side is suspended today, but since there's no Saturday stret cleaning here, that's of little consequence. The next suspension isn't until Christmas Day, so today or tomorrow, make sure it's on the correct side of the street before Monday.