The following information is directly from the Suffolk County Police Department's media incidents list .
- Police responded to a dispute between a boyfriend and girlfriend on Floral Avenue on January 27 at around 4:30 am. According to the complaint, the two were shoving one another.
- Police answered a call for harassment on Blossom Avenue on January 26 at around 9:40 p.m. According to the call, a violent intoxicated mother was assaulting the complainant.
- Police responded to a call for grand larceny on Woodycrest Drive on January 24. According to the complaint, items were stolen from a vehicle at around 7:45 p.m.
- Police answered a harassment call on Washington Avenue on January 24 at around 4 p.m. According to the complaint there was a dispute between the complainant and a business client.
- There were no arrests for serious offenses in Holtsville this week.
- Police answered a criminal mischief call on Collington Drive on January 26 at around 8:30 p.m. According to the caller, their house had been egged for the fourth time.
- An incident of criminal mischief to a vehicle occurred on Carl Street on January 24 at around 8:30 p.m.
- Police responded to an assault at the 7-11 on Johnson Avenue on January 25 at around 2 p.m. According to the call, a white male was in a dispute with a white female in the parking lot of the store.
- Police responded to a dispute between a boyfriend and girlfriend on Peconic Street on January 24 at around 5:30 p.m. According to the complaint, the boyfriend bit his girlfriend and was inside the home when police arrived.
- Richard Hartnett, of Ronkonkoma, was arrested in Islip on January 26 for criminal mischief with intent to damage property and unlawful possession of marijuana.
- Kenneth Hunter, of Lake Ronkonkoma, was arrested on January 25 for multiple counts of 3rd degree assault with intent to cause physical injury and one count of petit larceny.
*A criminal charge is an accusation. A defendant is presumed innocent until and unless proven guilty.