Some streets are clear black pavement, others still show inches of snow and others are one big ice slick. And some neighborhoods have yet to even see a plow.
If you've had trouble getting through to the town or county emergency reporting phone lines, let us know below in the comments and maybe Patch can help as it's a massive cleanup job facing Brookhaven and Islip crews.
Here are reports from Patch Facebook readers as of 1 p.m. Sunday:
- Joann Carignan North side of Vets Hwy Ronkonkoma still has roads not plowed at all.
- Janet Kowal Sayville Avenue and 11th Street in Sayville
- James Michael Middle Country Road- Long Wood Road, Middle Island
- Jim Keeley How about Foster and Main its terrible
- Denise Rosalia Bank Street in Selden and all these back streets
- Luigi Magliaro Shelby Ave and Coates Ave, neighbors are running out of heating oil and trucks can't turn in.
- Michele Falcone Rogers Street in Blue Point
- Debbie Wagner Anderson All roads side and main roads east of Oakdale! Montauk Highway a mess!
- Deborah Palermo-Dozier My whole development Indian Head Drive, Squaw, Arrow, Karen (all in Sayville)
- Kathryn Carroll-Swezey Central Avenue in Bayport!
As of 1:30 p.m.:
Jack: John Street in Patchogue and Case Ave. have not been plowed yet. The whole area is a mess.
Additions as of 3:30 p.m.:
- Andrea Gallo DiLoreto Lakeland Ave....Sayville
- Laurie Heath Graf, Diana Russo Mc-Carthy Bliss st and Sterling Ave Patchogue
- Paul Arrigo Johnson Ave. Sayville
- Lisa Ann Egan Woody lane and Sycamore Avenue, Oakdale
Additions as of 5:30 p.m.
- Yale avenue, oakdale