Whether you are looking for a small token, like a bag of fine coffee, or a bigger present, like a gift basket full of gourmet treats, you can find it at these 10 places.
1. For gift baskets and a wide selection of domestic and international artisinal cheeses, in Southampton Village is the place to go.
2. Head to in Southampton Village for a gourmet gift basket and a variety of made-on-Long Island products. What hostess wouldn't appreciate a jar of jam made just a few miles away?
3. Pick up a bag of 100-percent organic coffee beans from on Montauk Highway, at the Shinnecock Indian Reservation. Its signature organic coffees can be shipped all over the country.
4. For the coffee lover on your list, there is also a fantastic selection of gift baskets at the in Water Mill, featuring their freshly-roasted estate grown coffees, mugs to match and lots more.
5. Bring the fresh taste of the sea to your next gathering. Carry away a dozen oysters, a pair of lobsters, clams on the half shell or a shrimp cocktail platter from in North Sea. You can also call ahead so you don't have to wait: 631-283-4368.
6. No, it's not just a restaurant. has an Italian specialty deli right next door. Pick up a cranberry panettone, a case of water straight from Italy or another of their wide selection of gourmet treats — and you'll have your hosts saying grazie in no time.
7. in Bridgehampton is the gourmet market for truffles, foie gras, prime meats, cheeses, raviolis and pastas, just to mention a smattering. For a gift that will say "truly delicious," you'll find these and a thousand other delights at 2209 Montauk Highway as well as locations in East Hampton and New York City.
8. Pick up a jar of Sean's famous salsa at in Southampton. Your host or hostess will surely appreciate the zing it brings to their holiday gathering.
9. Have friends who are already gourmets themselves? A gift or gift certificate from in Bridgehampton will bring "comfort and joy" even after the holiday season is past.
10. If you are really into homemade, why not bake some cookies or prepare a tasty quiche yourself? Just pick up a cookbook at at one of their locations in Southampton or and you'll be on your way.