Editor's Note: The following information was supplied by the Southampton Town Police Department. A criminal charge is only an accusation and does not indicate convictions.
Southampton Town police arrest reports for east of the Shinnecock Canal:
• Stephan Nielsen, 45, of Southampton, was charged with criminal possession of a controlled substance, a misdemeanor, on March 18. Police said Nielsen was parked at Cold Spring Beach in Tuckahoe when officers approached and upon a search found he was in possession of cocaine.
• A 24-year-old Sayville man was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation, on March 5, after police pulled the driver of the car he was in over on County Road 39 for various traffic violations. The driver of the car, a 25-year-old woman, was also charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, as well as with having a uninspected motor vehicle and being an unlicensed operator.
• A 22-year-old Southampton woman was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation, after she was pulled over on Wakeman Road in Hampton Bays on March 16 for having a loud exhaust.
• A 23-year-old Southampton woman was charged with unlawful possession of marijuana, a violation, after she was pulled over for having no plate lamp on March 16 at the intersection of Montauk Highway and Maidstone Lane in Hampton Bays.
• A 44-year-old East Hampton man was charged with aggravated harassment in the second degree, a misdemeanor. Police said Alexander Selyukov was charged on March 19 after he was picked up on a sheriff’s warrant for an incident that occurred in Sag Harbor on March 5.
• Michael Ronzino, 37, of Southampton, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, on March 24. Ronzino was initially pulled over on North Sea Road for failing to signal.
• Keith Perkins, 42, of Port Jefferson Station, was charged with DWI, a misdemeanor, on March 23 after he was involved in an accident on Sandy Hollow Road. Police said Perkins admitted to drinking.
Theft of Services
• Darlene Woodby, 54, of Southampton, was charged with theft of services and identity theft in the third degree, both misdemeanors, after police said an investigation revealed she opened a Cablevision account in the name of another person. Also arrested on the same charges was Gilbert Henderson, 53, of Southampton.
To read about arrests made west of the canal, visit Westhampton-Hampton Bays Patch.