If you are in need of tree this holiday season, there are plenty of places between Southampton to Sag Harbor to pick one up.
Where do you get your tree? Know where there's a good deal? Tell us in the comments below.
• Shinnecock Hardware on West Montauk Highway will have a nice selection of Christmas trees, from Balsam firs to Fraser firs. For more information, call (631) 728-4602.
• The Southampton Elks on County Road 39 usually hold their annual drive, typically starting off with around 10,000 trees, but they don't have anything scheduled just yet. Check back with them at 631-283-1574.
• Lynch's Garden Center on North Sea Road in Southampton sells Christmas trees, wreaths and garland. For more information, call (631) 283-5515.Bridgehampton
• Christmas trees are sold at a roadside stand by the Bridgehampton School. Just look for Santa waving to cars that pass on Montauk Highway.
• Sag Harbor Garden Center on Spring Street offers Balsam, Fraser and Noble Fir trees. Call 631-725-3345 for more information.
• The Sag Harbor Lions Club will hold its annual Christmas tree and wreath sale at the Windmill at the Long Wharf in Sag Harbor Village starting sometime next week. As of Friday, they were waiting for a delivery and hope to be set up by next weekend. Hours are usually 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., depending on coverage.